Dan Buy my domains.VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 108 Jun 2, 2006 307 views 6 replies #1 I just registered html.la and css.la HTML.info went for $4,300 HTML.de went for $12,026 I know .la hurts it a lot, but I think I can still get a good sale on these. How much do you think they are worth?
I just registered html.la and css.la HTML.info went for $4,300 HTML.de went for $12,026 I know .la hurts it a lot, but I think I can still get a good sale on these. How much do you think they are worth?
staskul Account Closed Impact 87 Jun 2, 2006 #2 .LA - is not developed extension. So, reg fee to high $xx
Dan Buy my domains.VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 108 Jun 3, 2006 #4 Why would CSS.la be reg fee? CSS gets over 10 times the amount of money per click. I know .sc is much better, but it got an offer of $450. How can this be worth that many times less? How much could I sell them for if I developed them?
Why would CSS.la be reg fee? CSS gets over 10 times the amount of money per click. I know .sc is much better, but it got an offer of $450. How can this be worth that many times less? How much could I sell them for if I developed them?
cwnt Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 20 Jun 3, 2006 #5 Very nice domains, in my opinion. I've had those two on my list of domains I might register for a while now I think you could very easily get low $xxx for each, undeveloped. To an end user though, you could get far more.
Very nice domains, in my opinion. I've had those two on my list of domains I might register for a while now I think you could very easily get low $xxx for each, undeveloped. To an end user though, you could get far more.
vslevin Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 35 Jun 4, 2006 #6 Dan Friedman said: Why would CSS.la be reg fee? CSS gets over 10 times the amount of money per click. I know .sc is much better, but it got an offer of $450. How can this be worth that many times less? How much could I sell them for if I developed them? Click to expand... .sc is very good because is fits very well, "HTML Source" Its also more of a developed ccTLD. Theres no set value if you developed them, it would all be based upon content, traffic, and revenue. Undeveloped, I would say anywhere in the $xx range.
Dan Friedman said: Why would CSS.la be reg fee? CSS gets over 10 times the amount of money per click. I know .sc is much better, but it got an offer of $450. How can this be worth that many times less? How much could I sell them for if I developed them? Click to expand... .sc is very good because is fits very well, "HTML Source" Its also more of a developed ccTLD. Theres no set value if you developed them, it would all be based upon content, traffic, and revenue. Undeveloped, I would say anywhere in the $xx range.
RyuKenLi Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 10 Jun 4, 2006 #7 Reg fee, doesnt really match the extension.