Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

priced Htaccessredirect.com $35 usd

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

blake3334

Established Member
Impact
0
HTACCESSREDIRECT.COM $35 USD
Registered: 5/9/2011
Expires On: 5/9/2013

Reg @ Godaddy


I am selling htaccessredirect.com, I tried to adding some content to get it to rank for htaccess redirect, since it looked like easy 40k+ traffic. But I have yet to get ranked so I am now selling the domain.

Great for a site like htaccessredirect.net
which has 60k alexa. All you have to do is rank for htaccess redirect, which somehow a problem for me.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back