Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.htaccess rewrite file needed

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JPal

Established Member
Impact
1
I need to have a .htaccess file with RewriteRules to make a website more seo friendly.

Please pm me if experienced and interested and I will send you the website name and details.

I think someone who knows what they are doing could do this quickly, and I will pay $25 through Paypal for a working file.

Thanks,
Jennifer
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
which files do you want converted?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thanks everyone for your responses. This job has now been handily accomplished.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back