Dynadot

domain howtotieatie.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jacobmac

Impact
I purchased this premium domain a few years back thinking I would build a fashion/tutorial website but have decided to sell it for cash now to reinvest in other websites.

Open to appraisals and support on how much I should sell it for and where.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am new to selling domains and would love any guidance!

•••
This is a great name but you are doing the name a disservice with the site you put on it.

If I'm searching "how to tie a tie" I want to know how to tie a tie immediately. I want easy to follow pictures. Better yet I need video! When I search this phrase its usually right before a wedding or event and I need to figure it out quickly.

I don't want to read the giant blocks of instructions you have on this site. I don't need to know anything about you or your family (no offense... I'm sure they're great people).

ties.com/how-to-tie-a-tie/windsor is doing this perfectly (not to mention the great domain name)

I know this isn't the question you asked but I couldn't help myself.

Anyway...

If you want to get your money back (but can wait), setup a for sale page on Undeveloped.com and wait for inbound inquiries.

If you want to sell it fast, you can create an auction thread here on Namepros.

If you want to sell it realllly fast, I'll give you $250 for it right now.

•••
I purchased this premium domain a few years back thinking I would build a fashion/tutorial website but have decided to sell it for cash now to reinvest in other websites.

Open to appraisals and support on how much I should sell it for and where.
I would be interested in your traffic numbers for the past year, uniques, etc.

The content of your existing site does not matter, I am just interested in the traffic numbers.

Thanks.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back