Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain HowToBuyCrypto.com Appraisal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

YairDD

I'm cool, I think?Top Member
Impact
4,201
How much would you say HowToBuyCrypto.com worth?

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I think $2-3K BIN sounds about right for an end user. It's a long, exact match... i'm having trouble looking up how many searches it gets... so it's just a guess.

Crypto is hard to buy. People do search for how to do it. This is a build out name pure and simple. There are probably a ton of referral programs to promote.

But maybe they're using terms like "how to buy bitcoin" or "how to buy ethereum" since those are more well known?
 
2
•••
I think $2-3K BIN sounds about right for an end user. It's a long, exact match... i'm having trouble looking up how many searches it gets... so it's just a guess.

Crypto is hard to buy. People do search for how to do it. This is a build out name pure and simple. There are probably a ton of referral programs to promote.

But maybe they're using terms like "how to buy bitcoin" or "how to buy ethereum" since those are more well known?

Thank you! Those were my thoughts exactly. I struggeled with buying Crypto 2 years ago and its exact match. Also A lot of variations of this are taken
 
Last edited:
0
•••
IMO I feel like there's more value in developing this name into a blog vs just a domain sale.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Quite long, would recommend developing it. Think its only worth to an end user xxx$
 
0
•••
Thank you Drongy.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back