IT.COM

advice How's your domain sale this year?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

StartupNames

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hi everyone.

I was just wondering how your sales are this 2022. If not so good, what are some new strategies you came up with?

Hope you all are having a lovely month!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Although my portfolio sales have not been optimistic recently, I am not discouraged. I will continue to maintain the quality of my domain name and am ready to hold it for a long time

Last edited:
•••
Although my portfolio sales have not been optimistic recently, I am not discouraged. I will continue to maintain the quality of my domain name and am ready to hold it for a long time
Same here. I believe the buyers for the domains we hold are just around the corner. Let's keep our hopes up!

By the way, do you have any marketing strategy you're currently implementing?

•••
Same here. I believe the buyers for the domains we hold are just around the corner. Let's keep our hopes up!

By the way, do you have any marketing strategy you're currently implementing?
In this regard, I changed some sales strategies and renewed some of my domain names to 5-10 years to prevent losses due to expiration until I wait for the final buyer

•••
In this regard, I changed some sales strategies and renewed some of my domain names to 5-10 years to prevent losses due to expiration until I wait for the final buyer
Thanks!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back