Dynadot

How would you invest $2000 for quick ROI in a month in domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No way you could do it with low risk.
But if you dare to take the high risk you could try HYIP...

•••
•••
Buy a 4L with no q, k,v, r or z then start auction on GD.

•••
•••
is $2000 and in domains
Sorry didnt read the end of the title

If in case of domain you could buy a portfolio contained 500-1000 domains and then start the work of selling it. Preferably .com but anyother tld could work too

•••
•••
If its $2k, I would buy $1k in 4L's and the other $1k on 2 very good two word.coms that are priced at $500 each from a reseller. Auction off the 4L's and oubound the two worders.

•••
If its $2k, I would buy $1k in 4L's and the other $1k on 2 very good two word.coms that are priced at $500 each from a reseller. Auction off the 4L's and oubound the two worders.

spreading it into more domain will lower the risk of loss
and dont forget to use Reserver price auction or you might suffer loss too

•••
The two easiest ways to make money with domains are -

1.) Buy decent domains for a low price and find end users.
2.) Acquire a good domain for way below market value and sell it for market value.

Neither option is really that easy or fast. I would just wait until the right opportunities came up.

Brad

•••
An extra $2k... I'd buy stocks, trade options, or invest in Blockchain. :)

•••
Sorry didnt read the end of the title

If in case of domain you could buy a portfolio contained 500-1000 domains and then start the work of selling it. Preferably .com but anyother tld could work too

What in the world are you thinking???? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

•••
What in the world are you thinking???? :banghead::banghead::banghead:
which one did you comment on? about i didnt read the end of the tittle? i'm in a rush so i missed it

or did you commenting about the second line?

•••
There is no quick ROI in domaining unless you are super lucky..

If you have money to invest but don't know what exactly to buy, don't rush yourself to buy some.

•••
One can flip a domain within a month for a profit sometimes but I dont think thats doable on a regular basis.

Yeah, maybe during chinese boom some people may have caught that train.

•••
My first reaction was " If you have to ask the question, then you shouldn't do it"

My view is that you need to be prepared to wait for up to a year for any return on a domain name purchase or registration. One hopes for a fast sale, but that doesn't happen all that often, even at bargain prices.

•••
Slow and steady wins the race.

•••
which one did you comment on? about i didnt read the end of the tittle? i'm in a rush so i missed it

or did you commenting about the second line?
You can find trashes anywhere you go. Why spend $2,000 to buy trashes?

•••
•••
Put the $2k into btc.

Solid advice, but sticking to OP's condition of buying domains:

1. Stick with .com to maximize chances of quick flip.

2. Stick with 2 Word Domains that are "sensible" & "easy on tongue" to read.

3. Since Black Friday & Cyber Monday are just a few days away, research on what to buy & invest $2K on those days to maximize number of domains in your portfolio.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back