IT.COM

question How To Withdraw Money From GoDaddy?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

barefooted

Established Member
Impact
I have a stupid question but cannot find info neither on Godaddy nor on Google.
I feel like an idiot - this is the first time when there is no one before me asking Google and there are no forum posts, articles, how to etc. found. All results point to refund policy of Godaddy.
When I started I did not expected I will not find how to withdraw.
I did not find any help on Godady site too.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What do you mean by "withdraw money from GoDaddy"?

Do you have an in-store credit?

•••
I have two sales total $100 and want to send them to my bank or receive as a check.
In store credit is $0 and I don't found how to manage it. There is no interface there to add/withdraw, only calendar filter which always returns $0.

•••
Fill your address and get a check sent to you-minimum $100...or wire transfer-minimum $1000...change it from your payment details.

•••
I have filled my address but there is no button to initiate withdrawal - does it mean I will automatically receive a check?

•••
Contact GD,you will probably be directed to sales department,which can only be reached by mail.

•••
does Godaddy have an option to use money from sold domains to purchase domain names on Godaddy?
if yes, how?
Please help

•••
if you have paypal account attach it to godaddy.

•••
if you have paypal account attach it to godaddy.

What if I don't get the option to use PayPal in Payee accounts? cheque and wire transfer are so much costly!

•••
I used my bank SWIFT and IBAN details and asked them to send money there. After 3-4 days money arrived /don't remember if there were some smal fees or not/

•••
Where do you live? as International wire deducts 20$ appx for international wires.

I used my bank SWIFT and IBAN details and asked them to send money there. After 3-4 days money arrived /don't remember if there were some smal fees or not/

•••
how to withdrwal money from godaddy
i have earned 100 dollar from my cash parking domain and i have added my bank account but i want to know how to withdrawal my money from go daddy

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back