Dynadot

How to win a $ 1,000 Amazon Gift Card & 3 x Premium .GLOBAL Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dotGLOBAL

.GLOBALVIP Member
.GLOBAL Staff
Impact
Join us in celebrating .GLOBAL’s Two Year Anniversary by checking out our new video and by entering into the anniversary competition for a chance to win some nice prizes.

Entering the anniversary competition is as simple as heading over to http://2.global and completing one or several of the activities mentioned there.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I sent a support message that your landing page didn't work for me in either FireFox or Chrome (for different reasons). I got a reply thanking me for my question, but no solution to my problems :(

•••
I sent a support message that your landing page didn't work for me in either FireFox or Chrome (for different reasons). I got a reply thanking me for my question, but no solution to my problems :(

Will look into it asap and get back to you. Thanks for letting us know.

•••
This week´s winner: Edwin Terek
Congratulations! To everyone else: join the competition now for a chance to win next week. :)

•••
Congrats to this week´s winner Rodrigo Martinez. The price is the keyword premium name PROMOTE.GLOBAL valued at $ 3,100 USD.

•••
New week, still chances to win. Good luck :)

•••
We would like to congratulate this weeks winner Haris Memon. The price is the keyword premium name MOVE.GLOBAL valued at $ 8,500 USD.

The winner of the $ 1,000 Amazon Gift Card Bonus prize is Yaseen Essack.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back