IT.COM

tips How to talking your name here with a little protection.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi, I write this for people who may want minimize the exporsure of his name while talking it here....

1. why people want minimize the exporsure? I believe many reason here, example:
  • you may not want your name been index by any seach engine like google, u want keep it secret, don't want other people can easily search your name and then find lots of infomation here..
  • you may in a process to negociate a price for a potential deal, u don't people in other side aware your thought of a specific name..or what u talked here for that name...
2. how to provent people easily find related post for your name?
  • if you are selling a name, u can remove the name from origial post easily once deal closed.
  • using special format, like myname//.com m y n a m e dot com, myname in king, m//y//n//a//m//e (dot) king.
  • using picture, I like this way to present my new name in some popular thread, it works good for me, I basically load my picture to my server, and than, share the link here(pls aware u need carefully name your picture, myname.com.png not a good idea, u better use some meaningless naming for all your pictures if u want share it here), some good thing: you present you name in a nice way, u can alway change the source picture thus your contents actually changed ....u don't have the chance to re-write your text post, but u can change the picture...u may want reformat ur origial picture, u may want remove the name...u may want share a more nice picture for your name...(in this case, I really suggest people use a small picture, not a big one to please the eye....someone load a very big picture which actually impact the readability.....)
Best regard

068.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks Zilla, this is useful for a beginner like me.

•••
You may want to use a spell check it is difficult to comprehend due to the English.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back