Dynadot

question How to sell safely

NameSilo
Watch

igorpostolka

Impact
Hi,
I am in a situation where I got several high valued domains in my ownership. I was a secretary at a company and the CTO had no clue how to register domains so I registered them on my private email. A few years later, I am still the owner of the domains, they are redirected to the original company name servers and I think the company still does not know about this situation. Couple of months ago, I transferred the domains to a friend of mine because I was afraid that I could be somehow liable for something.

The easiest thing to do would be to give it to them, unfortunately, I did not part ways with them in a good way and I would like to sell these domains to the highest bidder (hoping that the company would be the highest bidder).

Would anybody be able to provide some feedback on how to do this the safe way? They are .com domains.
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You are only going to get yourself in trouble. These domains belong to your previous company. You risk civil and criminal repercussions.

Open up an account at the registrar, push them in, and email them the login information.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back