Domain Empire

question How to sell a premium domain portfolio?

NameSilo
Watch

ProfitMaker

$$$$$Established Member
Impact
Hi,
I own a portolio of 78 premium domain names, 6 of them listed on BrandBucket for a total of 25k.
Where can I find a suitable buyer for this portfolio worth around 150k.
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is no solution that's straight out of the box. Premium is a subjective word. More than likely no one is looking to pay $150,000 for a mixed bag of domain names.

•••
There is no solution that's straight out of the box. Premium is a subjective word. More than likely no one is looking to pay $150,000 for a mixed bag of domain names.
Thanks for the input. I had them listed on dan.com, recently signed up on afternic standard network. I wanna know which would better without outbound marketing dan.com or afternic.
Would be happy to sell just the BB listed one's right now and then maybe individually sell the other ones.

•••
Hi,
I own a portolio of 78 premium domain names, 6 of them listed on BrandBucket for a total of 25k.
Thanks
Can you PM the list (or post it here).
I may be interested.

P/S
BB listed is not a measure of value, to me.

•••
Hi,
Thanks
PM me the list too, if you don't mind.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back