Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

How to remove advertisements without programs

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noner

Established Member
Impact
11
Hey! I wrote a tutorial how to remove ads. And theres few words about moral and webmaster work to make it clear for the users. :)

I hope this will be useful for you. I hope this isn't against the forum rule. My site is NOT commercial (no ads), so I don't see any bad to post the link to this great free resource.

Click here to learn how to remove ads without progs.

ps. 600 message! WOOHOOO. PARTY PARTY PARTY. :hearts: :xf.love: NP :xf.love:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Changing the hosts file is always a good way (as I indeed used to - there's some great lists available ready to be pasted in), but I prefer to just use AdBlock Plus, takes the hassle out of it.

Dan
 
0
•••
I just use Opera...
Right click -> Block content, no adverts for me, anywhere! :)
 
0
•••
Moved to the Advertising board. Please use the correct forum when posting.

-Bill
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back