Domain Empire

ccTLD How to register a .eg ccTLD?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Good day!
I was trying to read on nic.eg about the registration process, but I'm drawing a blank (Egypt)... is it possible to register a two letter XX.eg ? (Replace "XX" with other letters) If so, where, or who should I use?
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help :gl:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can only register .com.eg

•••
•••
Thanks much - I hadn't seen the "egregistry.eg" site before. If it is translated accurately, it would seem that there would be a nationality and TM requirement in order to register what I was hoping for. Well, win-some/lose-some ;) (Even if it would seem to contradict nic.eg?)

Terms for second level domain registration:

1-
The registering institution should hold the Egyptian nationality.
2-

The institution should have residence in Egypt and not only a representative or an agent in Egypt.

3-

The institution should have a trademark registered in Egypt regionally or internationally.
4-
The institution should provide the trademark possession documents.
5-

The registered name shouldn’t be a name of second level domain that the EUN reserves.
6-

Second level domain registering is not assigned for individual names.
7-

Domain name selection follows the rules applied on selecting the domain name in general.
8-

Documents required should be enclosed according to the nature of institution desiring to register.
9-

The registered second level domain should be used within the institution's activities only. That domain shouldn't be sold to any institution unless it is related to the registered institution.

10-
Second level domain registering follows same rules of domain registering under Egyptian domain (.eg).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back