IT.COM

How to Get Appraisals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have tried to get appraisals about 4 times on this forum and about 3 times on another. I usually get looks but never ever an appraisal or even an opinion. I would love to be a productive part of the community after I learn. I have given several opinions (explaining of course that I am a newbee) to others who have zero responses.

Do you have to give some kind of compensation? Do you have to have a higher (paid) status in the forum? Do I just keep reposting each day until someone responds? How do you make your title bold...does that help?

Since I am new and have bought several hundred dollars worth of names I want to get some feedback on whether I am buying "junk". I have had several names appraised at Go-Daddy but they always give at least a $48 appraisal so on their non-human appraisals so I don't trust it very much.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yaa eactly I also tried to post one appraisal for 2 of my domain names,
but didn't got any responce. :(

I also want to know a way to get some appraisals.

•••
It is kind of hard to get an appraisal, seems everyone wants one but not everyone gives appraisals that wants them.

I looked at your thread and looks to be about 7-8 names in the thread, try posting 1 or 2 in the thread. I know when I appraise some domains, I don't really like posting appraisals for 7-8 names at one time, it just takes to long.

In reply to your second paragraph:
There is no higher status unless your an admin, this forum is all free and there is no paid memberships.

Hope it helps. :)

•••
Thanks for the suggestion. How did you find my thread? Is there a search engine here?

•••
gdave said:
Thanks for the suggestion. How did you find my thread? Is there a search engine here?

I found your thread by going into your profile under your threads made. And there is a search engine, it's above the Google Ads in the top bar, next to the logo.

:)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back