Dynadot

advice How to find the lowest price domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
Hey Folks

I see lots of people asking which registrar has (????) TLD for the cheapest price?

This article sheds some light on how to find the cheapest registrar

=====================================
Compare registrar pricing on domain names.

When you own hundreds, thousands or more domain names, registration and renewal prices matter.

While .com prices don’t vary much from registrar to registrar, prices on new TLDs and country code domains can be priced orders of magnitude higher from one registrar to the next.

Now you can easily see how much registrars charge with Registra.rs, a service from domain sales price engine DNPric.es.

Not only can you see the first year registration price, but you can also quickly compare renewal and transfer prices. This is important because some registrars have discounted first-year prices but much more expensive renewal prices.

For example, if you’re looking for a .audio domain, you’ll see that AlpNames and 1&1 have the lowest first-year price. But 1&1 will double the price in year two, so if you plan to hold onto the domain, you might want to register it somewhere else.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Another one: http://domcomp.com/

Not always accurate, but few times already saved me more than a few bucks.

•••
wauu, thanks bro for the tip

•••
•••
They're missing NameBright.

•••
•••
Another one: http://domcomp.com/

Not always accurate, but few times already saved me more than a few bucks.

crazy to think that Domcomp.com expired today
if someone know the owner, send him a reminder
it was one great resource for domainers

•••
Another one - android app Domain Deals. Prices updated twice a day.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back