Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

How to develop ArmySoldiers.net?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Dave

Top Member
Impact
5,815
Hi guys,

I would like to start developing ArmySoldiers.net with a website that is dedicated to supporting the troops that have to struggle day in day out. I am not sure the best way to approach this though? What do you guys recommend.

:-/
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
how about a forum of people sharing the same interest?
or a wordpress blog
 
1
•••
weblord said:
how about a forum of people sharing the same interest?
or a wordpress blog

I suppose I could have a blog dedicated to finding out and writing about heroic stories in our armed forces that most people in the public never get a chance to hear about.

If I was to start a forum what categories would you have to show ya support to the soldiers?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back