Domain Empire

How to determine valid parking revenue?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I know that there are people that will purchase traffic and make it seem that their domain name is more popular than it actually is. So, is there any way that I can be sure (or relatively sure) that revenue screenshots from a domain I would be interested in purchasing are valid?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you can ask for the stat to see if they come from the same IP or proxy sites.

surfertalk said:
I know that there are people that will purchase traffic and make it seem that their domain name is more popular than it actually is. So, is there any way that I can be sure (or relatively sure) that revenue screenshots from a domain I would be interested in purchasing are valid?

•••
It is also common to borrow the domain for a short while to checkout the traffic but all in all can it be very hard to determine if the traffic is real or fake.

•••
It is nearly impossible to tell if the traffic/revenue is legit or not.

•••
fonzie_007 said:
It is nearly impossible to tell if the traffic/revenue is legit or not.

Exactly. There is a pretty big possibility that traffic sent to a domain is trash traffic, so making a decision based on that can be difficult.

•••
I'm in a situation right now with a website that I purchase that I believe the seller imbelished the adsense revenue. Not a whole lot I can do about it other than complain to the seller and/or leave negative TR.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back