Dynadot

status-replied How to deal with a serious issue by a seller and probably another unknown member here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
https://www.namepros.com/threads/txeo-com-140.1221522/

Note they did not say how to claim, so if the person who purchased it happens to have DM'ed earlier so be it, but I doubt it.

What happened is I posted sold almost right away, I DM'ed the seller right away and got an ignore, I KNEW SOMETHING IS UP!

I emailed the whois on file (at the time the email showed before he pushed it to another namesilo account, I suspect this as other changes happened too such as DNS).

Finally he emails back not knowing its me and tells me about his other names for sale and that the one I posted sold to is gone.

I am asking the mods to PLEASE tell me if someone simply DM'ed him before I posted sold and if not and its someone else to talk to that person.

@Ramivb

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it was questionable format in first place.

As far as i’m concerned binding agreement

if they can provide proof own:

how someone DM?
timestamp; they can provide; not too late;
you sniped it; 4 minutes old; Posted 2 min ago.
You were mad quick; i doubt there was time..?
Sounds like conveniant excuse to backour sale
if they own it. Also.. “@“ the mods;
@Alfa Mod Team, @Bravo Mod Team @Echo Mod Team

Samer

Last edited:
•••
it was questionable format in first place.

As far as i’m concerned binding agreement

if they can provide proof own:

how someone DM?
timestamp; they can provide; not too late;
you sniped it; 4 minutes old; Posted 2 min ago.
You were mad quick; i doubt there was time..?
Sounds like conveniant excuse to backour sale
if they own it. Also.. “@“ the mods;
Thanks, I'll find out what happened and share all the details.
Samer

•••
Hello,

I have posted in the direct message you sent me. Please respond in the direct message so I can further investigate this issue.

Thank you for alerting me to this issue.

•••
Hello,

I have posted in the direct message you sent me. Please respond in the direct message so I can further investigate this issue.

Thank you for alerting me to this issue.
There has been no update, the seller is still active here.

So what happened? Did the seller not sell it as he claims? Was the thief someone "established" here?

Very upset what happened here especially the ignoring my messages now by the mods

Last edited:
•••
Very upset what happened here especially the ignoring my messages now by the mods
Please keep in mind that the Report link is the best way to get our attention if we miss an alert. Public threads are not tracked within our tasks but Reports are.

After tracking down the relevant direct message, we noticed that another moderator team has provided an update in it for you:

We hope that helps.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back