Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

How to change webpage border in php help please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Electronic Solutions

Established Member
Impact
0
I have a website (php) which I've just changed to use a black background (insted of white) I've done all that but the site runs at a fixed width (980px) so I'm getting a white border all around............... Is it possible to change this (to black)?

Thanks in advance for any help.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anybody help me on this plese?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hi,

normally thats not done in php.
Design / look is mostly in *.css files.
But you can post link to your site, so someone can take a look

zoki
 
0
•••
Hi,

normally thats not done in php.
Design / look is mostly in *.css files.
But you can post link to your site, so someone can take a look

zoki

Thanks, the site is Entertaining Promotions dot com

I want the white edge to be black!
 
0
•••
Anybody help me on this please?
 
0
•••
In your CSS file, add a section for the <body> tag if you don't have one.
HTML:
body {
background-color: #ffffff;
}
 
0
•••
In your CSS file, add a section for the <body> tag if you don't have one.
HTML:
body {
background-color: #ffffff;
}

Thanks but that didn't work.
 
0
•••
thats because it's actually background-color: black;
 
0
•••
Sorry, for black the color code is #000000 :)
 
1
•••
Thanks for all the help, now sorted!
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back