Dynadot

question How to change spelling of domain name on Epik Landers?

NameSilo
Watch

Linorth

Established Member
Impact
I have parked all my domains with Epik because I liked how flexible the pages were design-wise.. but one problem I have noticed is the weird spelling of domain names on lander pages..
I have some acronym domains which epik has capitalized in a weird way..
like for example I have TopVASP dotcom but on lander page its spelled TopVasP dotcom and there seems to be no way of editing the capitalization on the domain name.. I have looked into all tabs but if there is a way to do it I havent been able to find it on my own.

is there a way to fix those weird capitalization on the domain names?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi there,

Within your dashboard, you can select the domain(s), and at the top menu bar you have a dropdown for Marketplace - click there, and there will be a Domain Casing option which you can use to modify the casing.

It allows you to change the casing from Auto to Lowercase, Uppercase, Capitalized or Manual.

Hope that helps :)

•••
•••
Hi there,

Within your dashboard, you can select the domain(s), and at the top menu bar you have a dropdown for Marketplace - click there, and there will be a Domain Casing option which you can use to modify the casing.

It allows you to change the casing from Auto to Lowercase, Uppercase, Capitalized or Manual.

Hope that helps :)

Thank you! you have no idea how much I searched in other tabs for it! lol didn't know this is what "casing" means lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back