NameSilo

How to buy/use Namepros credit?

Labeled as question in Domain Beginners, started by redemo, May 29, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. redemo

redemo Established Member

Is there a page about @NamePros credit? Specifically I'd like to know if everyone accepts N.C. and can you but credits with bitcoin? Thanks.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Axc

Axc Peace VIP

I asked the same thing here but still none the wiser tbh

3. forge

forge wow factor VIP

"Credit" aka NP$ (dollars) are defunct and, at least at this time, cannot be used/redeemed.

As long as I've been a member this has been the case. AFAIK, don't take my word as final.

Last edited: May 29, 2021
  4. HotKey

HotKey Made in Canada VIP

5. redemo

I just saw "credit zero NP$" and the O.C.D. in me wanted to make it read NP$ 100. @Axc I searched for a thread but didn't find yours. It wasn't a hijack! @HotKey Thanks for the link. This is actually a very good idea.

6. MasterOfMyDomains

MasterOfMyDomains Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

It was a very good idea, and was a very popular feature. Namepros had a bank. You could buy for .02 cents and sell for .007
    It would fluctuate. You could sell domains for np$ then use np$ to buy likes for facebook page, or youtube channel. You could buy charity ribbons and donate it to people. You could sell it for money. They killed the bank about 6 years ago, it was huge part of namepros when it was active

7. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

8. MasterOfMyDomains

MasterOfMyDomains Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Good luck. I am sure those stuck with couple hundred thousand np$ would löve it

9. lock

lock DomainUsed.com VIP

It would be best if everyone if didn't owe money to house with credit there is debit.

10. redemo

I thought it was for in-forum domain name purchases. You top-up $ 100 in American dollars and you get NP$ 100 to spend here.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice