NameSilo

How to blog without writing articles

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
While finding the right domain and selling it can be very profitable, the building of a website or a blog enhances the value of the domain even further. You will get a regular flow of traffic if you have a blog and with consistent traffic there will be the option of monetization that can earn you some passive income.

Many people who buy domains either park it let it lie idle awaiting a good offer so that they can sell it for a good sum. Very few build a site around it because of the time and the effort involved in creating content.

You can build a website by outsourcing content creation. There are various freelancing sites where writers can be found. The site I use is called iWriter which offers articles at good rates and has many features suited to bloggers. You can reject articles if you don't like them or retract your order.There are several articles writers of different calibers - they are segregated into standard, premium and elite writers. You can order as many articles as you wish and get them ready within a few hours, written by various writers. If you want them all to be written by a single writer whom you may have used before you can do that as well. The site is very flexible and extremely blogger-friendly.

Once you get content without much effort you will be able to build multiple blogs in different niches and monetize them. As you scale up it will become a nearly passive income for you in the long-term.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This post is misleading. Aren't you still need articles that's why you are outsourcing?

Blog without articles? Then try photoblog...

•••
This post is misleading. Aren't you still need articles that's why you are outsourcing?

Blog without articles? Then try photoblog...

The title is "How to blog without writing articles"

I don't think it is misleading and it maybe helpful to someone very new that did not consider outsourcing as an option.

•••
Or you can code a script to convert any News Feed into posts for your Blog

•••
•••
Sounds a little like an iWriter advertisement, otherwise you could've just explained the process of outsourcing articles and mention some useful sites. Heck, I am freelancing as a content writer sometimes and have found iWriter to be among the worst freelancing sites, even below Freelancer and definitely much below oDesk. Apart from that outsourcing may be a sound advice to some, no doubt about it ;)

•••
Yes, it would be good to hear of and know some other good outsources sites and users experiences >>>

•••
Yes, it would be good to hear of and know some other good outsources sites and users experiences >>>

Especially for article writing, I've found oDesk and eLance to be quite good. After that comes iWriter and Freelancer.com. You can also try Fiverr for cheaper and smallers gigs.

Hope that helps ;)

•••
OP did give some good advise.
iwriter is a good place to find cheap articles. Another place is oDesk,Elance, Fiverr.

•••
Hi,
My title"How to blog without Articles"
I am Ajmain Murshed I am new here.Blog writing and article writing you can any Freelancer site sing up and bit the work and get this work and writing the article .Articles writing and make Dollar.

•••
Or you can code a script to convert any News Feed into posts for your Blog
This is called auto-blogging. [A magical WordPress plugin] worked before with hundreds of dirt cheap .info sites, rewriting content, but Google soon caught on and auto-blogging or just posting duplicate content won't allow you to rank in 2014. Good luck getting organic traffic following this pattern.

I find this title misleading as well though, but also bias as it only covers iWriter.

What about the other freelancer sites? Fiverr? Article writing services in general? All with pricing?

•••
I think the OP means blogging without you having to write articles yourself.
He suggested iWriter article writing service, but iWriter is not good these days. Lots of low quality writer who create meaningless articles. If you want quality, you have to go for "elite writers" which charge more than $5 for an article. I'd better use writers on fiverr.

•••
He suggested iWriter article writing service, but iWriter is not good these days. Lots of low quality writer who create meaningless articles. If you want quality, you have to go for "elite writers" which charge more than $5 for an article. I'd better use writers on fiverr.

Hmm.. I agree to some extent. But iWriter is a place that all writer are there.
Sometimes not necessary expensive writer write well. I think we have to try them out and find good writer in the crowd.
It is the same for fiverr too. Need to find out who are the good writer.

•••

So you say to find "elite writers which charge more than $5" and then you go ahead and recommend Fiverr, where everything is $5? Hope I am not missing something here :)

And I cannot agree with @melisata that all writers are at iWriter. I participate in several writing communities and I can tell you that their opinion about iWriter doesn't differ much from mine - can be good for certain single projects but overall its a waste of time. ;)

Last edited:
•••
In many countries like India , iwriter is allegedly controlled by people who themselves cannot write in proper english, hence it affects the quality of the content.

•••
1. Person that is very good at creating content ideas, but not so good at writing properly and gives out 800-1000 words for about 5bux.. Good find

2. Person who is not so good at creating articles from scratch, but awesome at editing and a bit of re-writing for around 5bux. Good find.

Add those (2) together, I have a killer writing team serving me up some tasty wordy goodness for a fraction of the price.

Just sayin. ;)

•••
What about the other freelancer sites? Fiverr? Article writing services in general? All with pricing?
What about here? I bought some great content from Namepros member...at least here, I can contact other members who used their service and get their opinion.

•••
What about here? I bought some great content from Namepros member...at least here, I can contact other members who used their service and get their opinion.
I'll get to finding new talent here, as I am with gfx contests now. :)

•••
Are there any NP Talent Shows I can display my skills at? :D

•••
I used iwriter previously and the quality was OK but I wouldn't say it was top notch.

•••
Article distribution services can be used

•••
Is there a section for article buying and selling here on NP? I haven't seen it and I'd love to!

•••
•••
•••
Sometimes, here on namepros, one must drill down to find some of the forums.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back