Dynadot

discuss How to approach to end user for keyword domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ariff BD

Top Member
Impact
Many of us have keyword domains or exact match domains or GEO+ keyword dot com.

Such as-

BMXbike.com
Fireinsurance.co.uk
handSanitizer.net

or

BostonCarWash.com
brooklynPestControl.com

But even we get many potential leads for these domains-the target customers are often unaware of the value of such domain.
How should you think of approaching those buyer unaware of the value of domain?

How you can mention about how can a business of Miami do Kitchen renovation can be helped by the domain MiamiKithcenrenovation.com?

Comment your line that help you to get them attracted by your email.

Lets share & see how we all outbound & get the eye of a business for whom we may sell our asset.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Im just putting my old sales and marketing many years of retail and b2b hat on. The way I would approach this is to find a success story in the news of a business that changed the name and branding got a jump in their business buy doing so and share that story. Naturally its best if the industry is at least in the ball park of the potential buyer so that it resonates with them after reading a positive success story even if its not yours.
Its an old trick borrowed Authority maybe some like to call it.

•••
How you can mention about how can a business of Miami do Kitchen renovation can be helped by the domain MiamiKithcenrenovation.com?

Hi

i hate spammers

but, at least you could brush up on proper use of english grammar, and "proofread" prior to sending,
so that your words convey what you actually want to say and are trying to sell.

first signal to junk mail, is poor handwriting

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back