Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

How to Advertise?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dkr

Respect My Authority!VIP Member
Impact
43
Hi,

I have an advertising budget of $500 (possibly higher - up to $1000) to advertise my online tutor website (under construction) where you can find live teachers who will help you learn Internet related subjects (PHP, Javascript, HTML, CSS, ect) for as little as $100.

Anyways, I have an advertising budget of $500-$1000 to advertise my website once it is complete. How should I use this money effectively? Banner advertisements? Forum Advertisements?

Thank You,
Donny

I really thought of advertising with NamePros, since it's only $300/month while most sites go up to $2000/month :(. Although, should I do that, or go with PPC advertising instead?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Heya,

I would also suggest Clicksor maybe to advertise there too.. And i have heard Adbrite is having a new (beta) advertising with banners? Personally i prefer CPM instead of CPC but thats just me :/

Good luck with it,
NwS

PS: Let me know when you are open :D
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back