NameSilo

How much sleep.. ZzZz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

phrone

Account Suspended
Impact
1
How much sleep do you guys get on an average day?? On the weekends and vacation I go to bed around like 2 every night. But then I wake up around noon so it's all good. Whats your sleep time status?

:zzz:

Going to bed now.. it's 1:45 AM :|
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
usually 12am-6am is my sleeping hours.

today i fell asleep in the afternoon because i was pretty sick.
 
0
•••
I get between 5 an 7 hours sleep with an occasional nap in the late afternoon :D
 
0
•••
i sleep from around 1am till 7am NZ time or

06:00 EST till around 14:00 or something

then have another 2 hour sleep during the day D-:
 
0
•••
I keep geezer hours

I go to bed at 9pm
and get up at 5am

John :p
 
0
•••
You guys are wasting precious time :)

I sleep a maximum of 5 hours a day. Three-hour sleeps are not uncommon. Most waking hours are spent infront of the pc :)

Now, I have to visit the optometrist for prescription glasses :)
 
0
•••
I usualy get at least 5 hours sleep everynight during the week.

As for weekends it depends what I'm doing, but I usually don't get to sleep until 6am on a Sunday morning, and get up around lunch time.
 
0
•••
:lol: Thanks for the feedback guys. Guess I'm not the only one here that can get addicted to the computer too :)

Love the geezer hours John :p
 
0
•••
i usually sleep 5-7 hours a day
and sometimes a little nap of an hour or so
 
0
•••
i try to get 8 hours of sleep every day ;)
 
0
•••
I have usually 6 - 8 hours of sleep a night.
 
0
•••
Sleep real late, 2 am at the earliest. On weekend I have to get up and be at work by 8am since I'm the weekend-dude at work. On other days If I sleep around 3 or 4 am I wake up around noon.
 
0
•••
On school days, I get into bed around 11-midnight and wake up at 7:20. On weekends and holidays, much like the next 2 weeks, it's a tossup, but I usually go to bed around 2 and wake up at noon.
 
0
•••
I'm all over the place schedule wise- a product of being a freelance cameraman for so many years, where the time you started work one week might be the time you wrap the next. I'm also self-employed now, doing design and art work, so I just "follow the muse". I generally get 4-6 and maybe once every 6-8weeks will "pull the plug" and sleep-in, watch the tube, read and take intermittent naps all day. (Love those days!)
 
0
•••
Those days are the best Grrilla - Crash days is what I call them - sleep, food, papers, sleep! I take them about once a fortnight/three weeks but to be honest, I can't remember the last time I had one. The rest of the time I go to bed about 1/1.30 and get up about 6
 
0
•••
i sleep at most 7-8 hours a day but since it's the hols i sleep more than that :)

the most i've sleep is no more than 20 hours straight on..heh
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Grrilla
I'm all over the place schedule wise- a product of being a freelance cameraman for so many years, where the time you started work one week might be the time you wrap the next. I'm also self-employed now, doing design and art work, so I just "follow the muse". I generally get 4-6 and maybe once every 6-8weeks will "pull the plug" and sleep-in, watch the tube, read and take intermittent naps all day. (Love those days!)

I like that explanation/catch phrase -- "Hey, I just follow the muse!" I've got to start using that one to explain my sleeping pattern.
 
0
•••
i sleep on average 4-5 hours of sleep a day, though this weekend i got much less... friday and saturday night i helped people run lock ins so both nights combined i got 1 hour of sleep, though i did take a nap for a few hours during the day on saturday
 
0
•••
I'd sleep alot sounder if I didn't have unregged domain names dancing in my head!

ST
 
0
•••
used to get about 7 hrs...but our little boy does not need much sleep whatsoever...so now I am lucky with 5...cause you can only sit on the computer concentrated if he is asleep.
Sometimes ( very rarely ) I crash out for an hour if he is with my parents, but the time HAS GOT to be used.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back