Dynadot

question How much I can make with domain investing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Maxleron

Established Member
Impact
Hello Domainers, I wonder how much I can make from investing in selling domains as a monthly net profit,
I need experienced people full time working in the field to give me hint what is the average profit they are making in month and thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My characteristic of the market concerned the non-warranty of the result for absolutely number people when they wait swiftly result and ask business margin for every short period and in comparison with other Internet markets.

Huh?

•••
Not enough I'll tell you that. These professional domainers who sell average domains for 10k each time merely are able to because of who they are (Mike Mann) not because their names are good. For the majority of us domainers, it's almost literally a waste of time. I started back in November, sure I've had some sales, highest one reaching $510 for a hand reg, however, you can pull that in every week with 1 website. Web development and monetization are the REAL ways to get rich on the internet. There's a ton of nobody AdSense bloggers who are raking in 6 figures yearly

•••
Interesting video on how much you can make in domain investing:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back