Dynadot

domain How much do you think is colonizations.com worth?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nazop

Impact
I just got this domain and was wandering if it has any value

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your domain has value, for sure.

First of all, it is one-word domain.
Second, its .com tld.
According to this, I think you already have low $xxx in your pocket.

Bad thing its plural word (colonizations), but not so bad in general.
Also, your potential end user would not going into big offers.
Domain can be related to history, videogames, educational stuff (=not so profitable niches).
Experienced domainars can tell you in which direction you should go to make the best of it.

My opinion (middle $xxx to low $xxxx).

Good luck!

•••
hey welcome to np
look I'm going to be honest with ya
cause your new. and false hope is no good down the road.

all single word ditionary .com domains have been long taken and renewed each year by owners for good reasons.. they are valuable

so if yuo can reg one for regfee, it means it ain't good.
domain age isn't everything.. but when it comes to single word dictionary .com it pretty much is everything.

so next time you thnk of getting your one word domain.. check its age.. or better yet, if its avaiable for regfee. do not even bother. its worthless in 99.9% of cases. like this one here.

gl!

Last edited:
•••
Thank you very much for your quick reply. First of all this domain name is relatively old (base on archive.org this website was first archived in 2001) and secondly I didn't buy in on free registration I back ordered it. I am sorry that I didn't include this in my post

hey welcome to np

all single word ditionary .com domains have been long taken and renewed each year by owners for good reasons.. they are valuable

domain age isn't everything.. but when it comes to single word dictionary .com it pretty much is everything.

so next time you reg your one word domain.. check its age.. or better yet, if its avaiable for regfee. do not even bother. its worthless in 99.9% of cases. like this one here.

gl!
hey welcome to np

so next time you reg your one word domain.. check its age.. or better yet, if its avaiable for regfee. do not even bother. its worthless in 99.9% of cases. like this one here.

gl!

•••
Thank you very much for your quick reply. First of all this domain name is relatively old (base on archive.org this website was first archived in 2001) and secondly I didn't buy in on free registration I back ordered it. I am sorry that I didn't include this in my post

howdy.

when refering to domain age, it has nothing to do with archive history or when domain was first archived.

just keep in mind, that 99.9% of quality one word .com domains never reach public registration stage or availability... are kept, renewed by owners, and sold between people.

I wish I had good news, but you will not be making money with it.

cheers. gl.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back