Dynadot

discuss How much do they (domainers) spend every year?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Soofi

Love Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
How much does these domainers, owners of domain names, spend to safeguard their portfolios every year? Specifically; owners of short and premium one keyword domain names.

Refer; Defending UDRP's, Court Cases, Book-keeping, etc..

Shouldn't it be FREE to defend a UDRP against your domain name? I get it that its free if you do not hire an IP Lawyer/Attorney!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is always someone trying to get something for nothing but I am not going to respond to tm's registered after domains. I have had to drop names over issues before but all depends on intellectual property and who got it first.

Last edited:
•••
There is always someone trying to get something for nothing but I am not going to respond to tm's registered after domains. I have had to drop names over issues before but all depends on intellectual property and who got it first.

If you do not respond to initial UDRP complaint filed, that very UDRP decision could go against you. And that's when you'll have to seek courts interference in order to stop the immediate transfer of domain to complainant.

•••
Well would be nice to have some sort of system in place to protect the intellectual owner as many caving over the most irrelevant disputes over time.

•••
How about develop a bare bone Website for every domain as evidence it was in use?

•••
How about develop a bare bone Website for every domain as evidence it was in use?
That is idea as long as it doesn't infringe TM but sometimes the website comes or domain before the TM then as a tm muscle onto domain.

•••

barebone page on a domain name will scream bad faith forsure.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back