IT.COM

How Much Cash Can Be Made from Parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey folks,

I've just gotten started in domains, bought a bunch haphazardly, and now I'm wondering about how much $$ can be made from them (I want to buy for traffic not sale). I've put a few .ca's up on sedo 2 days ago, and am getting a few hits but no clicks:
truenorthexperience.ca - 6 views
cellularsuperstore.ca - 5 views
kennyvsspenny.ca - 4 views

I thought this was pretty good considering it's only been 2 days, and it seems ppl sell domains on Sedo with zero. But when I check out the actual sites, I can't see how many ppl would click on them. Maybe if you had hundreds of hits, there'll be a couple fools who'll click, but you need a really high volume site then. But this is just my uninformed opinion.

What kind of experience have you guys had? Is there anything I can do to increase my views and clickthroughs? (I just requested keyword optimizer from sedo today.) Should I go to other parking services? Any traffic advice is mucho appreciato.

Thanks.
RJ

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domain names can make a decent revenue parked,But it doesn't happen overnite,The names must be monetized with right keywords,The landing page needs to monetized with rich content specific to the domain names niche.This can take up to a month to achieve and begin getting uniques to parked names.Patience and trying different parking sites is the key imo,One name may do well at sedo,while another name may do good at domain sponser and ect,All use different ways of monetization,Keywords.landing pages ect.

•••
just wait for atleast a month and look how much you earn and if it it not upto the level, try with different parking sites.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back