IT.COM

How many ads unit and text links you are using

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Some people says that putting less ads is good as google will display only those ads which have high value ... but some says you should use maximum so that at least every visitors should give you something (which is not at all possible) ...

So guys how many ads you are putting on your website from adsense ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have tried less ads and then I tried 3 ad units + 3 link units. I do not know about others but for me, the more ads made me more money.

•••
Yes with maximum ads you wont miss any visitors. But with maximum ads there are high chances that adsense will start displaying irrelevant ads to you. So to manage them you should use meta tags and description wisely.

This will help Google to understand what kind of ads should be relevant to your website.

•••
Before posting too many ads on your webpage you should check whether google have that many ads are not.

You wont get the blank ads but you will start getting those ads which is not at all link with your website and hence low conversion.

But yeah 2 Text Units and 2 Ads links are enough to give you enough money.

•••
I think in different way. Make sure that every visitors should give you some income to you while they leave and for that you should add as many advertisment you can but however this should be look like as advertisement page instead of your content.

So ultimately you will have to mix up the things in such a way that it looks good. After attaching you can show your page to us and we will guide you in proper manner.

•••
I have several websites, and all I can say is, it depends on your site's layout. But I'll always consider maximum placement.

•••
I think it really depends on a few variables such as your site's subject, amount of content, layout of the website, etc. Generally though I try to have a large rectangle unit in a prominent area at the top and then a skyscraper or too elsewhere.

•••
It also depends on what type of site you have :) sometimes ads are better to keep under 1-3 but always best to have blind ads too

•••
im also using high ads and link units

•••
Rite now I am using 2 Text Ads and 3 Links. This pattern is giving me more money compared to other format. Hence I am keep applying this one.

But yeah if you have very good content than I think you should use all three. Pattern or template of your website is also important to decide the numbers of Google ads.

•••
On my proxy network I have 2 Adbrite banenrs on each proxified page and then 3 adsense banners + 1 XtendMedia banner on the home page of each site.

sean

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back