Dynadot

poll How many outbound mails you send every day?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How many outbound mails you send every day?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • 1 to 50

votes
    35.6%

votes
    0.0%

vote
    1.7%

votes
    0.0%

votes
    0.0%
  • 500+

votes
    0.0%

votes
    62.7%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
How many outbound mails you send every day?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
There should be the option to vote 0. I never send any outbound emails.
Is it even possible to send 500 email in a day?

•••
I send out 10 - 15 well targeted b2b eMails per week.

People will list their names on Afternic, Sedo, GoDaddy, Flippa, etc... but won't send an eMail to the perfect buyer. Doesn't make much sense.

To each his or her own. Have a great weekend everyone!

•••
•••
Depends on the name, some im doing 30 others I dont do any outbounds.
haha

•••
I prefer to spend this time to build a good seo and concentrate on marketing issues.

•••
I don't think I have ever sent out any outbound emails. I hate spam.
Unfortunately, I have a CA domain perfect for a particular Cali or Canada business that might make me send out spam emails. (I doubt I will, though.)

•••
All inquiry and direct contact them to me. Dont need to outbound. lol

•••
0 - our buyers contact us direct through our portfolio website.

•••
500+ a day isn't classed as outbound, it's classed as SPAM.

I personally don't outbound unless it's absolutely necessary.

•••
Depends on the name, some im doing 30 others I dont do any outbounds.
haha
I do this. May send more aggressive outbounds on domains not considered top tier and coming up for renewal.

Other names should eventually sell themselves or at least attract some interest from end users.

•••
Just did 3 but i'm not keen on it. Feels like knocking there door to day hey there is no interest bit it suits you. Strong names sells themself for me.

•••
While I have tried email, Facebook, and even PPC marketing in the past I have found it to be a waste of money and time. Think about the things we buy - how often do we make large dollar purchases for things that we were not looking for as the result of an email from someone we have never had contact before? If I shop at a sporting goods outlet like Puma and buy soccer jerseys when they are on sale, perhaps they get my email and occasionally send me offers for other items which are on sale. I might check out the links on that email to make a $50 purchase. But even if I am in the market for a new laptop, I am probably not going to buy a new laptop from a brand I have never heard of a result of an email. Perhaps if I regularly shop at Best Buy and receive promotional offers from them, I might make a purchase off their site. There generally needs to be some preexisting relationship for large dollar purchases and most of us don't want to sell our best domains for $xx.

•••
generally needs to be some preexisting relationship for large dollar purchases

You are 100% right. That's who you need to be looking for.

Every month I scroll down my domains, and search them online. I often find that there are new ventures using the exact match of my domains in their marketing or business plan.

I reach out to them with a savvy message, and close the sale if they are interested.

I recently did that with a 15+ char long tail domain for $4000 USD.

They built the relationship with the domain, all you have to do is find them and work out a deal.

As for Social Marketing (Facebook, Twitter) and PPC, you are also right - total waste of time.

•••
I started sending outbound emails 10 in week . sometimes i get reply by saying yes . but when they ask for price they usually don't email back . but still learning to get them back

•••
While I have tried email, Facebook, and even PPC marketing in the past I have found it to be a waste of money and time. Think about the things we buy - how often do we make large dollar purchases for things that we were not looking for as the result of an email from someone we have never had contact before? If I shop at a sporting goods outlet like Puma and buy soccer jerseys when they are on sale, perhaps they get my email and occasionally send me offers for other items which are on sale. I might check out the links on that email to make a $50 purchase. But even if I am in the market for a new laptop, I am probably not going to buy a new laptop from a brand I have never heard of a result of an email. Perhaps if I regularly shop at Best Buy and receive promotional offers from them, I might make a purchase off their site. There generally needs to be some preexisting relationship for large dollar purchases and most of us don't want to sell our best domains for $xx.

This is why I think it is worth building an opt-in mailing list of people looking to buy domain names.

•••
how do u u create an optin list for specific keyword , its not possible

•••
how do u u create an optin list for specific keyword , its not possible
You can do it for a category, and a broad category could be a keyword - "forex" for example.

•••
I do send out anywhere between 5-20 emails a week. The figure, of course varies each week depending upon the need to do the same as well as the existence of a potential buyer out there for a particular domain name.

•••
sometime 5 or maybe 10, if I am on the mood, more than 100 email! :xf.grin:

•••
•••
There are many nuances in sending emails. Its much more complex sales process than people think. I suggest people read some zig zigler books about sales before starting an email process. I think sending 50 targeted emails a day will produce 1 sale daily. Good luck guys.

•••
ATM no positive result, just reply no thanks ! lol , but I don't mind! cause I am getting addicted to do outbound ! :xf.grin::xf.grin:

•••
ATM no positive result, just reply no thanks ! lol , but I don't mind! cause I am getting addicted to do outbound ! :xf.grin::xf.grin:
haha I know how you feel and it is also very easy to get addicted.
Oh its even more annoying when they read the mail a billion times and don't reply.
but outbound is generally funn.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back