Dynadot

poll How many new TLD domains will you register / acquire in 2016?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How many new TLDs do you think you will register/acquire in 2016? (exclude renewals)

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

votes
    30.0%
  • 1-10

vote
    5.0%
  • 11-25

votes
    25.0%
  • 26-50

votes
    25.0%
  • 51-100

votes
    15.0%
  • 101-250

votes
    0.0%
  • 251+

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

How many new TLD domains (excluding renewals) do you think you will register or acquire (aftermarket) in 2016?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got my eye on .web and .app
Depends on what decent names I can aquire on those and when they are released... Other than that, zero!

•••
For me, I would guess about 20 - 25.

It depends if I can get some really nice ones at reasonable prices, or not.

•••
Pure guesstimate.

It is more than likely I will register between 25 and 75 new TLD this year.

Registered about 35 new TLDs in late 2015 and to date I'm reasonably pleased with their number of views, meaning someone, somewhere, and for some reason is doing EMD typing for most of 'em.

I am also busy " conjuring up " my own plans to introduce some of the new TLD names to potential end-users in 2016.

Expectations are reasonable, expecting mid $$$ - low $$$$ potential prices for very appropriate marketplace names.

•••
•••
I might get a few .web IF it's ever released (although I suspect all good names will be reserved or with an insane price tag)
Other than that - 0
I think after 2 years we can consider this "New TLD Experiment" as a failure - at least for domainers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back