IT.COM

question How many new gTLDs have you sold (for at least $xxx)?

NameSilo
Watch

How many new gTLDs have you sold (for at least $xxx, per each)?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

votes
    61.9%

votes
    4.8%

votes
    4.8%

votes
    0.0%

votes
    7.1%

votes
    0.0%
  • 6-10

vote
    2.4%
  • 11-20

vote
    2.4%
  • 21-30

votes
    0.0%
  • 31-50

vote
    2.4%
  • 51-75

votes
    0.0%
  • 76-100

votes
    0.0%
  • 101-150

votes
    7.1%
  • 151-200

votes
    0.0%
  • 201-300

vote
    2.4%
  • 300+

votes
    4.8%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Fancy.domains

Top Member
Impact
How many new gTLDs have you sold (for at least $xxx, per each)?

I am currently at 117 names...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So 2/3, almost 67% of people have not even sold 1 new gtld for xxx the poll says.

•••
So 2/3, almost 67% of people have not even sold 1 new gtld for xxx the poll says.

Right. I wonder how many of these that even owns one (or ten, or one hundred)?!

•••
I have just 5-10 new gTLDs, never sold one, but had couple of low $x,xxx offers tho.
Anyway, kudos for not giving up on new gTLDs.

•••
I have just 5-10 new gTLDs, never sold one, but had couple of low $x,xxx offers tho.
Anyway, kudos for not giving up on new gTLDs.
can you please share those names ??:xf.smile:

•••
•••
RealEstate .university
art .university
Atlanta .pizza

That is probably why I have sold my new gTLDs. I tend to keep my prices rather low. My average sale price is about $600. Some cheaper, some much more expensive...

•••
That is probably why I have sold my new gTLDs. I tend to keep my prices rather low. My average sale price is about $600. Some cheaper, some much more expensive...
Nice sale you are having. Just a couple of questions:

Do you have a BIN on your big sales and on your domains generally?
How many of those do you have?

Thanks

•••
Nice sale you are having. Just a couple of questions:

Do you have a BIN on your big sales and on your domains generally?
How many of those do you have?

Thanks

Yes, BIN on all my names.

I currently have about 300 new gTLDs. I try to keep my total portfolio at 500 names.

•••
Yes, BIN on all my names.

I currently have about 300 new gTLDs. I try to keep my total portfolio at 500 names.
Fantastic. Where do you have most sales?

•••
•••
•••
Actually via my own landing pages.
I think I have one more question for now:
How do you evaluate your domain names to determine your sales price? Like the big sale you had last month. How do you evaluate the domain before you know it's worth over $4k. Thanks

•••
I think I have one more question for now:
How do you evaluate your domain names to determine your sales price? Like the big sale you had last month. How do you evaluate the domain before you know it's worth over $4k. Thanks

Yes, I try to do that with any domain. In this case I combine the keyword and extension and as this combo ”bizcommunity” is taken in almost all important extensions, this becomes an important pricing factor.

When I determine a price I also include factors such as data from previous similar sales, Google search volume, CPC etc..

•••
Yes, I try to do that with any domain. In this case I combine the keyword and extension and as this combo ”bizcommunity” is taken in almost all important extensions, this becomes an important pricing factor.

When I determine a price I also include factors such as data from previous similar sales, Google search volume, CPC etc..
Ok. Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back