IT.COM

advice How many multiple platform you would list a domain on?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VJB

Established Member
Impact
Quite confused. Should I put it up on Dan and Sedo or Dan + Sedo + Afternic or Epik +Sedo.
Appreciate your kind advice. How you guys go about it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Since you want to get more eyes on your names, I suggest you list them everywhere you can, i.e. on Afternic, Sedo, Dan, Uniregistry, Epik, Daaz, Domain Agents, Biix.com.

•••
Is it ideal to post everywhere. I want to understand How people go about it.

•••
Unless you have some special strategy and know what you’re doing, you will want to always list at Afternic & Sedo for maximum exposure. These can bring sales even when you park the domain elsewhere.

Then choose a platform to host (landers) your domains — DAN, Epik, Efty, own website and so on… Plenty to choose from. Afternic and Sedo can also be used for this purpose.

•••
I've personally never listed at more than two services at one time. But I'm happy to move them around from time to time. 99 times out of a 100 it's the lander (home sales page) that's going to see the sale
Just remember to keep your listings consistent across the Boards if your using fixed pricing. Probably better to list as "Make Offer" if your using multiple platforms.

Last edited:
•••
Create accounts at those platforms and click list/add domain. You can add them to as many as you want.

Approaching end-users is much more profitable way of making money in domains though.

•••
I’m still trying to figure it out. Check namebio to see if certain places sell certain TLDs better. Mostly Dan, but DaaZ for .in, Sedo maybe for more Euro domains. Just keep trying until something clicks. I’m still new (months) so maybe check back in a year. So far, I’ve only sold at GD auctions. Still in the red.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back