Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

How many extensions have you got?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

duskdawn

Established Member
Impact
35
Just for fun, as a domain collecter,
I wonder how many extensions you guys have in your portfolio.
I have all gTLD including .name, and .cn. com.cn .org.cn .vg .cc .ws .com.tw .be .bz .pro and maybe some others I cannot remember right now.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
well i have 2 .com + 1.info + some .be + a lot .tk

i like my .com and .info ;)
 
0
•••
I only have .com and .info
 
0
•••
i have .com/.net/.org/.us/.biz/.info/.ws/.co.in/.in/.be
 
0
•••
com net org biz info us be co.uk cc
 
0
•••
I have .com/.us/.net/.org/.cc.
Also had one .biz.
 
0
•••
Hi
Got .com, .net, all the common ones, .ws,
 
0
•••
com/net/org/info/biz/jp
 
Last edited:
0
•••
us/com/net/info/org/biz/co.in/in/tw/co.uk/ws
 
0
•••
.com / .net / .org / .info / .us / .nl / .be / .de / .biz
 
0
•••
.com / .net / .org / .co.uk / .us / .biz / .tk / .be / .org.uk / .info :tu:
 
0
•••
.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .us, .in, and .be.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
com net org info biz us .co.uk
 
0
•••
I have com/net/org/info/biz/cn/be! Around 50 names now!
 
0
•••
6 > .com
3 > .ca
2 > .biz
1 > .net
 
0
•••
I have some of all 6 main TLDs

Personally I was never a fan of international ext's. But I still have a few .cn's (I think they have great future)
 
0
•••
com/net/org/info/in/co.in
 
0
•••
HI

Com/Net/Us/Info/Biz/Co.Uk/Org/cc

Thanks
Tom Dahne
 
0
•••
.com/.us/.net/.org/.be

I havent really got that big of a collection though.
 
0
•••
com
net
org
biz
info
name
us
fr
be
co.in
in
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back