Dynadot

How many ads can I run per adgroup?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

nitsingh

Impact
Hello Frnds,

Plz share me How many ads can I run per adgroup in ppc?

Thank u,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

i think it's depends, what types of ppc program are you talking about ?

•••
Adwords? 300 display ads.

Seriously though, if you have to ask that question in a domain forum and didn't know where to find it in the Adwords help pages, you shouldn't be running more than 2!

•••
Its depend on your requirement.

•••
Well, another thread with a not too good of a question which, as enlytend pointed out, could be found easily.

And the post right behind mine?
What sense does that make?
Think about it...
And then think more before you post such a reply.

•••
BTW I forgot to mention Bing.

Adwords: 300 display ads (no stated limit on text ads)
Bing Ads: 20

Final answer.

•••
Generally speaking, adding this amount of ads will generally hurt your quality score, and you might end up paying more then normally you would have to.

•••
The number of ads in an ad group is not a factor of quality score.

However maxing out those numbers woudl be a little crazy unless you have a serious test plan and are driving enough traffic to get meaningful data. And of course if you ran a bunch of weakly matched ads, the relevancy ssues would affect your quality score.

Last edited:
•••
It is best to structure your account with as many campaigns and ad groups as you can cope with managing. Just like files/folders in your computer or email account.

•••
We can run limited ad per groups.

•••
limited and unlimited is not matter. it's depend on website owner

•••
only three ads run in one ads group.

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

One ad group in no limited ads. And user runs more than ads in one ad group but depand of user budget.

•••
It depends on which PPC network you are working.You can create 20,000 adgroups per campaign & 300 display ads per adgroup including Image Ads.

•••
It totally depends on your own choice.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back