Dynadot

question How many 5L Domains are there ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Hello
We Know All 4-letter domains have all been snapped up.
For 5 Times 26 letters combinations are 11881376,
It's a huge Number.

Curious mind wants to know
How many years will need for All 5L Domain snapped up ?

5 Years ? or 10?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
infinite time

Wishful thinking, if 456,976 4L market down
and all 4L are taken. — investing in 5L based on possibility them running out is misguided.

Last edited:
•••
infinite time

Wishful thinking, if 456,976 4L markets down
and all 4L are taken. — investing in 5L based on possibility them running out is misguided.

So Which is good For Investment ?
1. 4C .com
2. 5L .com
3. 3C.net
4. 4L.net
5. 6N.com

•••
1. 4C .com
2. 5L .com
3. 3C.net
4. 4L.net
5. 6N.com

The reasons to invest or hold 5L.coms is not for a buyout. You want pronounceable 5L.coms like Tikki or Parko.com, obviously real words like Shave or Spike or Brand have real value but they are expensive.

There is no exact answer to which is the best investment, that requires a lot of added layers. You will pay more for a CVCV.com vs CVCVC.com so is it better to own Cobo.com then owning Covoc.com? Yes, it will cost a lot more to acquire Cobo.com.

4L.net and 3C.net and 4c.com are not in the same investment class as 4L.com and for the best 5L.com.

4c names like LLNN have to be special ZZ22.com sells for $10,000 Zq20.com not worth anything really.

•••
^^beat me to it^^

I like 5 letter highly pronounceable .com's they can make nice looking and sounding brandables

A few companies using 5 letters...

Apple
Kodak
Intel
Cisco
Honda
Pepsi
Canon
Gucci
FedEx

•••
The reasons to invest or hold 5L.coms is not for a buyout. You want pronounceable 5L.coms like Tikki or Parko.com, obviously real words like Shave or Spike or Brand have real value but they are expensive.

There is no exact answer to which is the best investment, that requires a lot of added layers. You will pay more for a CVCV.com vs CVCVC.com so is it better to own Cobo.com then owning Covoc.com? Yes, it will cost a lot more to acquire Cobo.com.

4L.net and 3C.net and 4c.com are not in the same investment class as 4L.com and for the best 5L.com.

4c names like LLNN have to be special ZZ22.com sells for $10,000 Zq20.com not worth anything really.

I am new in the domain market..So I have confused about this
So 5L.com is good For investment
and I will avoid 3C.net 4C.com 4L.net
Thank you

•••
I am new in the domain market..So I have confused about this
So 5L.com is good For investment
and I will avoid 3C.net 4C.com 4L.net
Thank you
Pronouncable 5 letters only, not random ones

•••
•••
•••
Like this?

Rquet.com

Rquet ( Search volume 10k )

Is it ok?

Rquet seems to be an okay brandable 5L name, although this doesn't guarantee it will be sold anytime soon. It's certainly not a bad name, I would renew it for many years - at some point, a good offer may come in.

•••
5L {CVCVC, VCVCV} is a Good assets , You need something like :

odibe11-green-background-com2.png

Untitled%203.jpg

•••
I think 5L can be superb brands, if they are speakable, evoke a positive feel, are elegant both when spoken and written, etc. But the number of strong 5L is way less than the number of 5L (won't even hazard what tiny percentage it is).

I would personally value a strong speakable 5L over a slightly challenged speakable 4L any day of the week. So many of the same arguments hold for both.

However, also important to keep in mind that some of the 5L brands we admire as names, like the Adobe one mentioned, were selected for a mainly different reason. For example, I am told that Adobe was the name of the creek behind the location of the original premise where Adobe got its start many years ago. But it is indeed a superb brand. And I would add, a great logo in my opinion.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
1. 4C .com
2. 5L .com
3. 3C.net
4. 4L.net
5. 6N.com

If I'm gonna use it for my own site/brand: 4L .net and 5L .com.

If it's to be sold to an end-user, they go for .COMs , so : 5L.com.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back