NameSilo

How Jessica Doppelt Turned $100K Investment into Multi-Million Dollar Domain Development

Labeled as development in Domain Industry News started by Alvin Brown, Oct 21, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Alvin Brown

Alvin Brown Member VIP

[​IMG]
    The domain industry is long littered with stories of domain investors entering and quick flipping their way to profitable success.

Domain investing, specifically quick flipping, to profitable success in short order shouldn’t be dismissed. However, the more puzzling and challenging feat to achieve and sustain is multi-million dollar domain development.

Tune in my most recent podcast as Jessica Doppelt shares living proof that patience, persistence, and a willingness to create value through personal relationship is the recipe for profitable domain development.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Avijit Roy

Avijit Roy Upgraded Member Gold Account VIP

3. ak4586

ak4586 Top Member VIP

4. equity78

equity78 Top Member TLDInvestors.com TheDomains Staff PRO Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

5. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes formerly MetBob NameTalent Gold Account VIP Trusted Blogger

Great story, @Alvin Brown. I found it interesting that she started when a university student and was encouraged by her father. I also like the sharp niche focus that she took, and the idea of somewhat narrow tourism target makes sense to me. Thanks again for bringing a story that most of us (I think) did not know into the domain world.
    Bob

6. DomainBarracksRob

DomainBarracksRob Top Member VIP

Enjoyed this very much! Very insightful too. Thank you @Alvin Brown

7. domainscot

domainscot Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

8. vikki88

vikki88 Established Member

9. barman

barman Established Member

Great show Alvin and Jessica! I love the story

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice