Dynadot

development How Jessica Doppelt Turned $100K Investment into Multi-Million Dollar Domain Development

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Screen-Shot-2019-10-01-at-10.20.44-AM.png
The domain industry is long littered with stories of domain investors entering and quick flipping their way to profitable success.

Domain investing, specifically quick flipping, to profitable success in short order shouldn’t be dismissed. However, the more puzzling and challenging feat to achieve and sustain is multi-million dollar domain development.

Tune in my most recent podcast as Jessica Doppelt shares living proof that patience, persistence, and a willingness to create value through personal relationship is the recipe for profitable domain development.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Great story, @Alvin Brown. I found it interesting that she started when a university student and was encouraged by her father. I also like the sharp niche focus that she took, and the idea of somewhat narrow tourism target makes sense to me. Thanks again for bringing a story that most of us (I think) did not know into the domain world.
Bob

•••
Enjoyed this very much! Very insightful too. Thank you @Alvin Brown

•••
Fantastic Totally enjoyed it

•••
•••
Great show Alvin and Jessica! I love the story

•••
Back