IT.COM

How is artificial intelligence helping your domaining? Would you use any service that combines Ai and domaining?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
In my case, I have been playing with ChatGPT prompt creation for a few months and have come up with prompts that are helping my pricing and domain name valuation process. I use ChatGPT everyday for this purpose.

In your case, have you incorporated ChatGPT or any other Ai? If a company offered Ai services applied to domaining, such as portfolio evaluation, domain usage ideas, etc., would you use that service? Have you used ChatGPT at all?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Used ChatGPT, but not for domaining.

•••
Upvote 0
Harpa.ai for searching popular keywords

•••
Upvote 0
Namelix for various combinations, to get some ideas and gem digging (shows available domains).

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
Hi

once AI learns what domaining is all about...
then how soon after, will it -
become your competitor?

i'm saying or posing the premise that:
if it is, or has so much intelligence,
then how long will it continue to do your bidding?

still, i don't "knowingly" use it, cuz i don't want to feed it what i know.
but it may have infiltrated some aspects of the services/ platforms that i use.

imo...

•••
Upvote 1
The hipe to use ChatGPT is over for me and many others, of no use, it will die very fast, it's like asking "mummy how to wipe my *** proper?" I not need that, I can live with my own brain.
That is why to kill the AI everyone must stop using it!

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
AIDNTools.com DN would serve well for this task I think.

•••
Upvote 0
In my case, I have been playing with ChatGPT prompt creation for a few months and have come up with prompts that are helping my pricing and domain name valuation process. I use ChatGPT everyday for this purpose.
Any results?

•••
Upvote 0
If AI would have existed back in they day, it would have advised you against investing in short, liquid and basically free domains.

Look who's laughing now.

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
If AI would have existed back in they day, it would have advised you against investing in short, liquid and basically free domains.

Look who's laughing now.

Can you, please, explain why AI would advise against investing in short domains?

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
Can you, please, explain why AI would advise against investing in short domains?
Sure. It was all about keyword rich domains back then.

Ai learns from what it's fed(currently).

Progress is achieved by out of the box /illogical thinking most of the time.

•••
Upvote 0
Sure. It was all about keyword rich domains back then.

Ai learns from what it's fed(currently).

Progress is achieved by out of the box /illogical thinking most of the time.

I understand your perspective and agree to some extent. However, AI is continually enhancing its generative capabilities, which means that it can surpass its initial programming.

•••
Upvote 0
I use Chat GPT every day to explain the meaning of different domain names. I often come across domains that are registered in a ton of extensions and have no idea what they mean, and ChatGPT will tell me in two seconds. It is especially helpful for domains that combine two languages or parts of a word in a foreign language. :)

•••
Upvote 0
I talked to ChatGPT, asked it a few test questions and then got bored. I'm sure there are infinite possibilities to use it in life and in business, but for me personally it's just a gimmick. As for domains, it could be used for mass registrations / bidding / pricing à la hugedomains etc. but for small scale domaining I don't think it's very useful. I trust my own intuition more.

[edit] Actually, it might be useful for raking through the droplists. ;)

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
I understand your perspective and agree to some extent. However, AI is continually enhancing its generative capabilities, which means that it can surpass its initial programming.
Kind of like humans.

Weird how we will listen to a machine and not to each other.

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back