NameSilo

How I Make $20 / Hour Work (Special Offer for NP)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How I Make $20 / Hour Work

This is so simple but worth method.

Dear Friends,

I’m here just want to share my working method that can produce me some income. The first thing here I just want to help and share with you. I’m not here to write a long sales later. I just want to share with you just because I am making on average $20 an hour with this method. If you are making atleast same as I made so this is not for you, I’m happy for you.
I’m not a good writer so very sorry for the grammar.

This method is very simple, I’m using this to profits from CPA, I don’t know what more to tell you about this.

The next 10 People Will Get It Here For Only $15!
Then next 10 People Will Get It Here For Only $25!

This method is covered with Money Back Guarantee.
Yes, this is working method so I have to backed up with 100% money back guarantee.
If you implemented this method and still not making any money I will fully refund your money back. That’s fair. So, nothing to lose and worry about

If you have any questions you can message me.
This is not like, hate, old, new, or anything method, I’m not offering something like that, I’m offering working money making method.

If you are looking for good science ebook, so this is not for you, but if you are looking for an easy step by step guide on making money, this is for you.

So, what to do?

1. Order this method
2. Follow the step by step guide
3. Start making money

As simple as that.

If you are ready and serious on making money so you can order now for the special price, stop guessing and wasting your time, order now get the details and start to make money

Tesimonials:

"Hey, you are my hero. Thanks for helping me, this is really serious cash as you told.
I have made about $100 in my first 3 hours.
Thanks."
- Michael Caney - Canada

"It's a short, simple and straight forward ebook. I can say honestly I NEVER thought of doing this before! Brand new concept to me and I know most things you can do online!
You have to be signed up to some CPA companies (the more the better) so you can find easy offers to run.
The method is so simple you could do this while chatting online to your friends, or doing other work (besides this!) It does NOT have to take up all of your time while online to do.
Only thing I would suggest is this: Giving out specific campaigns to run in the ebook, along with a website example.
I will be trying this method once I get accepted to some more CPA companies.
Overall a interesting read to me! 5/5"
- Astral Walker - Ontario, Canada

"I think you are crazy, with this system you can make thousands dollars a month even a week but you sell it like this?
But mate thank you for teaching me, i really appreciate it, i pray may God bless you, your system changes my life."
- Arshaf - New Delhi

ORDER IT NOW!

This $15 offer is limited to NP members only
Limited Offers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
how much time is involved for the whole set-up (reading understanding opening accounts etc??)

are you making $20+ an hour?

Why sell your secret?

•••
Well, if you can get 10 people to sign up for the secret method at $15, and another 10 to sign up at $25, then you've just made $400 for the five minutes it took to post the offer, no? :hehe: Isn't it obvious?

•••
lol...
he does have a flawless itrader so I will give it a shot if it doesnt require too much of my time...

toni :)

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

btw buddy: Secret Reveled On How I make $20+ an Hour (add an a to reveled, in your signature, might make more people bite ;))

•••
hmmm what ever happend to this sale?

I am still interested

Toni

•••
Guys sorry for the late reply.. was busy making money :P
Any way..

QNo1. Why sell your secret?
Very simple.. It takes me an hour to get $20 so why not make a bit boost into my income.. every one wants more money.. isn't it..

QNo2. how much time is involved for the whole set-up
If you are new it's all depend on the CPA Team to check your site and approve it. it normally takes somewhere from 1-5 working days.
And then you are on your way in printing money :D
Ya.. This method does require a decent amount of time on every day basis.. but it's really fun.. So I hired 2 employees just for this and they have doubled up my income..

I have sold out 2 copies here at namepros no idea who bought it.. Still waiting for a review here..

Let me know if you guys have any further Questions..

ITs

Last edited:
•••
I bought it and quickly read it...

You really should have said it involves Adult Stuff and Lying...

I really can't do it, this is totally against my beliefs...

I am sure it can work though, as the Idea is pretty smart and unique but I can't lie like this..

Please Refund me... 2KY27021MY335382G

Cheers
Toni

•••
Sure.. refund on its way..

But.. lets say you don't have problem with adult stuff.. in that case how is the idea?
Btw it's not really adult stuff but in one sense it does uses some adult kinda tricks.. and it's not illegal..

Last edited:
•••
thanks refund received... you should try to update this adult thingy somehow in your initial post...

let's say I do not have a problem with adult stuff and I don't mind making up stories and lie to other people so they take a certain action that makes me money,
then I think this would be for me...
I don't doubt money can be made with this guide if time is invested...
But I do believe there are better ways to make money online and have a good feeling about it...

Toni

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back