Dynadot

question How hard is it...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DanBingham

Top Member
Impact
for you to let those expiring domains drop?

There comes a time when we as domain investors have to decide which of those domain we renew, and those we choose to drop. For some, this can be difficult time whether you are new to domaining, or someone who a has built up an impressive porfolio.

How hard is it for you?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is hard now to speculate some renewals but there was a time when a 3 even 4 word generic dot com domain may have been acceptable for a small flip but are now watered down by the many gtlds investments.

•••
Pretty easy for me, all my domains are held at Dynadot so im one of the annoying people that lets them go into the expired auction, if they get more than 1 bidder then i renew one

Anything that doesnt get any bids i know is worthless and i let it drop

•••
if my outbound have no good reply! I will let them expired :) , but usually on I will lowered domain price on month of 7, to $299, if still no buyer, that's it! the domain really suck! so bad :D lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back