IT.COM

marketplace How good are 185/month internal views on Brandpa?

NameSilo
Watch

postscripter

Top Member
Impact
I have only one domain name listed as pro in Bradnpa, It is getting 185 views per month as internal views. (External is only like 2.5 per month)
I have no data to compare it with other domain names there, but from your experience listing there, is this a high number?
Like what you consider is a good domain of yours and listed there, how many average internal views is it getting? And how about domains you have sold there, how many monthly views on average they are getting? I know this can vary a lot. but just some numbers may be helpful.

1679461660543.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have only one domain name listed as pro in Bradnpa, It is getting 185 views per month as internal views. (External is only like 2.5 per month)
I have no data to compare it with other domain names there, but from your experience listing there, is this a high number?
Like what you consider is a good domain of yours and listed there, how many average internal views is it getting? And how about domains you have sold there, how many monthly views on average they are getting? I know this can vary a lot. but just some numbers may be helpful.

Show attachment 234324

It is low. My higher viewed names get ~500-600 p/mo. No sales though...

•••
•••
any offers?

No, but I've only just recently joined the platform. Stats on their monthly clicks/users are very low. I don't expect any sales there, ever. I also tried reaching out to the owner via multiple methods and no response. So I stopped adding names.

Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 8.23.32 PM.png

•••
I see. most my portofolio is on SH and I will move my domain from brandpa to SH too.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back