IT.COM

How Do You Take Advantage of Highly Searched Keyword Terms?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have regged a few .info names that are mostly in the monthly Overture search range of 30M-145M. The names are long, not particularly snappy or memorable- their only good quality is that people are using them alot for searches. Have focused most of my efforts in 3 char, dictionary, and branding names, so fairly unfamiliar w/ domains that are straight multiple keyword search terms.
Is it worth doing anything w/ names in this category? If so, what is the approach?

For reference, three of the names-
PlayGameOnline.info OV 36,840
USAirline.info OV-48,083
WhereIsTheLove.info OV 82,019

TX.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've got most of mine parked at the moment Grrilla , But am in the Process of setting up a new directory that will Link to alot of them.
I will describe Each Site in Short Descriptions and Place them in Related Categories within several of my existing sites.

Keyword linking to them within an Appropriate Directory Should pull in some of the traffic looking for them ........

We'll all See ....

•••
TX all4cost.
BTW you plucked a couple of them just ahead of me. (in the website keyword category and maybe us[something] category, also). :p :laugh:
I liked Armstrong's line from an old Breakroom thread I think: "The earlybird catches the early worm."

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back