Dynadot

How do you get paid with Undeveloped?

NameSilo
Watch

HostGeeks.com

Top Member
Impact
Ok so if I buyer decides to make a purchase on developed and the domain transfer is locked can I proceed with a push or auth code. How exactly does the undelevoped escrow work and how do you receives the money if you have bank transfer does the customer have to put their bank information as well and make the transfer manually. Or can he use his debit

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok so if I buyer decides to make a purchase on developed and the domain transfer is locked can I proceed with a push or auth code. How exactly does the undelevoped escrow work and how do you receives the money if you have bank transfer does the customer have to put their bank information as well and make the transfer manually. Or can he use his debit

You only need to push name to undeveloped account. Then they push it to customer.

About the payment, just provide them your bank account details over the setting page & they will credit the amount in your bank account. It's take 48 hours to 3 days.

•••
You only need to push name to undeveloped account. Then they push it to customer.

About the payment, just provide them your bank account details over the setting page & they will credit the amount in your bank account. It's take 48 hours to 3 days.
Thanks for the clarification. So I can push from namebright/godaddy to them? Even with a transfer lock?

•••
•••
Anyone know if undeveloped still
pays out via bitcoin?

Thanks

•••
Anyone know if undeveloped still
pays out via bitcoin?

Thanks
Yes they do go to settings - billing details - cryptocurrency circle

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back