question How do you create these logos?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Golan

x.com/Leo_GolanTop Member
Impact
10,936
Guys, a bit of offtopic, but how do you create these logos? Do you use some scripts/services, or do you just have strong art and PS skills and tons of free time?
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Guys, a bit of offtopic, but how do you create these logos? Do you use some scripts/services, or do you just have strong art and PS skills and tons of free time?
Flamingtext.com is a free one..I just spend time experimenting with it
 
2
•••
LogoPit Plus for android seems rather amazing
 
3
•••
Guys, a bit of offtopic, but how do you create these logos? Do you use some scripts/services, or do you just have strong art and PS skills and tons of free time?

I use a variety of programs but photoshop is my favorite. I probably spend 10 to 12 hours a day doing this. I love it.
 
5
•••
@golan, mine are a screenshot of the sales lander

Cheers
Corey
 
4
•••
That logo maker is really cool. prob be spending 12 hours a day on it now(y)
 

Attachments

  • coollogo_com-7013252.gif
    coollogo_com-7013252.gif
    107.4 KB · Views: 256
2
•••
3
•••
O
Wow I used to use this for my geocities website like 20 years ago.
Wished I had this when I had my GeoCities pages.used Microsoft Paint then..
 
3
•••
3
•••
Guys, a bit of offtopic, but how do you create these logos? Do you use some scripts/services, or do you just have strong art and PS skills and tons of free time?

How’s this?
1j+ojl1FOMkX9WypfBe43D6ki...KCqxdOmxjIwXs1M3EMoAJtlSQlg...Rv8fo6
 
3
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back