Foresight Established Member Impact 176 Monday at 1:09 AM 139 views 3 replies #1 What’s the market sentiment on .fast?
GoKaizen Top Member VIP ICA Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 4,709 Monday at 1:15 AM #2 This is the only website I know that uses it. https://rank.fast/
VURG VURGTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 732 Monday at 6:17 AM #3 Queen to .live. .live will usually fit the same market and get better traffic results.
pb Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 7,541 Monday at 6:32 AM #4 TIL that's a thing. At this point I don't even follow the news about new TLDs. Most of them have no point. I see slim.fast is registered and that's all I could think of (not that I would take it - tm).
TIL that's a thing. At this point I don't even follow the news about new TLDs. Most of them have no point. I see slim.fast is registered and that's all I could think of (not that I would take it - tm).