Domain Empire

How do I use Undeveloped's escrow service?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

peace800

Established Member
Impact
I'm using a landing page but would like to use Undeveloped's escrow service?

How do I do this and what are the fees?

Would I need to change the nameservers to point to Undeveloped?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Best way is to add the domain to your UND account and then when it sells you're ready to go.

The fee is 9% I believe.

•••
Best way is to add the domain to your UND account and then when it sells you're ready to go.

The fee is 9% I believe.
If the sale is made via their landing page, this is correct - the fee is 9%. However, they've also recently introduced an "import lead" feature, which allows you to take advantage of their escrow service at a 5% fee.

•••
If you already have a deal, you can simply import a lead to undeveloped and use their escrow service

•••
Thanks guys.

Can I also ask if I use Escrow .com will the seller still need to upload verification docs even for a $500 transaction?

•••
Thanks guys.

Can I also ask if I use Escrow .com will the seller still need to upload verification docs even for a $500 transaction?
Yes

•••
Thanks guys.

No. Verification through documents is for transactions $3000 and above.

Jackson Elsegood

•••
Sorry, I misread your comment where you said seller! For some reason, I skipped that word and assumed you said buyer

•••
No. Verification through documents is for transactions $3000 and above.

Jackson Elsegood
Hey Jason, Any update on whether escrow.com will start to support ACH payments to Payoneer again or not?

•••
Sorry, I misread your comment where you said seller! For some reason, I skipped that word and assumed you said buyer

Those transaction tiers are the same for Buyer, Seller and Broker. Let me know if you want a full write up of this and I'll do a thread starter length post.

Hey Jackson, Any update on whether escrow.com will start to support ACH payments to Payoneer again or not?

No plans to at this time, too much fraud going out through this channel.

Jackson

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back