NameSilo

How Divyank Turakhia Turned a $600 Loan Into a Company Worth $300 Million

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Divyank Turakhia, the 26-year-old Founder and CEO of Skenzo.com (and Co-Founder of parent company Directi) gives new meaning to the term "meteoric rise." As a 16-year-old high school student in 1998, he and his brother Bhavin co-founded the Directi Group with a $600 loan from their parents. That seed money has sprouted into a global conglomerate that is believed to be worth over $300 million today. Turakhia explains how they did it in DN Journal's new September Cover Story. You can read all about it here:
http://www.dnjournal.com/cover/2008/september.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:) After reading that story I feel pretty lazy......

•••
thanks for the encouragement and a good read.

•••
Both Divyank and Bhavin are kick ass guys.

I've been a directi reseller forever it seems... after i moved from netsol, they've become my largest registrar.

Of course they're leaps and bounds ahead of me as far as the web is concerned, considering we started at the same time online. :tu:

•••
mwzd said:
Both Divyank and Bhavin are kick ass guys.

Do you know them ?

•••
Charley said:
Do you know them ?
Yeah, sort of, met them a couple of times at conferences etc, spoken to them over the years... from 1998.

Also, my directi customer number is 4 digits :tu:

Not buddies, if thats what you're asking. :D

•••
Bad move of the .90 Rise

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back