Domain Empire

question How can we unite?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
NamePros is the world's largest community of domainers with around 1 million members. Connect with experts.

How can we unite as a Community?

Any suggestions?

Cheers
Corey

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The other forum was acquired by epik.
Before epik acquired them, they were cut throat competitors, and other forum name still blocked from being fully typed on NP. If you type it; your message will go through NP filter.

i wouldnt advise it.

Samer

I was a member of that other forum .. but for only a short time as that forum didn’t meet the needs that I personally was seeking .. NamePros has always been my choice of domaining … the community although divided right now .. is still the best domaining choice for me at this time .. aside from a couple of Mods that I disagree with .. the rest of the staff is pretty awesome ..

•••
We used to have a great unity here . Unfortunately times have changed due to several circumstances .. these circumstances will have to resolved before the healing and unity can begin again .

I think this is true of society as a whole. Unfortunately I can only see it getting worse until the world eats itself. Call me a pessimist.

•••
I think this is true of society as a whole. Unfortunately I can only see it getting worse until the world eats itself. Call me a pessimist.

We are not going to find common ground .. it has been tried countless times to produce nothing but more animosity amongst us .. so all of it will only correct when it all is resolved .. I feel we are at the tipping point now and all of this will be resolved before years end of 2021

•••
Why can't we discuss or link to other domaining forums? Will I get banned for asking this question? My suggestion is a specific thread where you can mention and link out to other forums other than @NamePros. Will this comment now be moved to the suggestions thread? Now I have more questions than answers. I blame @Corey for starting the thread. Not really.

The other forum was acquired by epik.
Before epik acquired them, were still cut throat competitors and other forum name still blocked from being fully typed on NP. If you type the other forum name; it will go through NP filter.

i wouldnt advise it.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
ok raise your hands, who wants to be a bad domainer so we can unite against you? lol. ty. :)

•••
I don't have any competition from other domainers really. I simply register a domain name, build out a site and start making commission within a few weeks. Most domainers make money from selling domain names or they are just here for fun. Very few people are interested in building commission websites with their domain names. So I'd prefer if we didn't unite as it would mean more competition and less commission. Having said that, there are many countries, products and services so LET'S UNITE!!!!!

Last edited:
•••
Your original post asked how we can unite as a community. Unite for what? We are already a community. Unite and community are just words. You need to provide further details about this idea @Corey or a manifesto. Appreciate the links to dictionary.com but I'm well versed in English. I believe we should unite as a community for better coffee at work! That's a cause.

NamePros is the world's largest community of domainers with around 1 million members. Connect with experts.

How can we unite as a Community?

Any suggestions?

Cheers
Corey

Last edited:
•••
So we're uniting for better coffee at work.

•••
UFC Unite for Coffee. UFC! UFC! UFC!

Last edited:
•••
Unity is hard to come by…not just on NamePros…most people are looking for personal gains, if it doesn’t benefit one they are less likely interested (not all)

The food chain is a fine example

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back